Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, November 13 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry Green, Chair
- Municipal Setting Designation – Summer Street Retail, LP (1705 Oliver St.)
- Mark Wooten, Program Coordinator, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Maintenance Contract Renewal
- Tom Sorely, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Managed Infrastructure Services Contracts
- Sahara Lee, Deputy Director, Enterprise Infrastructure Services Division, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Dockless Bike Share Program Overview
- Maria Irshad, Assistant Director, Administration & Regulatory Affairs Dept.
- Public Comments
Please contact Donald Perkins at 832.393.3016 if you have any comments to questions.