Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, December 10 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).Read more
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member David W. Robinson, Chair
- Northeast Water Purification Plant Expansion Project - Construction Quality Assurance and Quality Control Overview
- Yvonne Forrest, P.E., Deputy Director, Houston Public Works
- Ravi Kaleyatodi, P.E., Assoc., DBIA, Project Director, Houston Public Works
- Public Comments
Happy Holidays! Commissioner Rodney Ellis, Harris County Precinct One, and the Houston Food Bank invite those in need to reserve a holiday food box! Please let those who need assistance during the holidays know about this effort. You will find the food box registration process below to be shared with your clients, friends, community members, and families. Thank you again and we look forward to serving families in Precinct One this holiday season. In the event you receive any questions regarding the process of obtaining the food box please let them know the following:Read more
- Call the Houston Food Bank during registration week (Monday...