- Welcome Remarks – Council Member David W. Robinson, Chair
- Harvey Assessments of Houston Water Facilities and Assets
- Yvonne Forrest, Deputy Director, Houston Public Works
- Jedediah Greenfield, Deputy Assistant Director, Houston Public Works
- Municipal Setting Designation – Zebra Technologies Corporation – 1500 West Loop North (9000 Hempstead Road)
- Mark Wooten, Program Coordinator, Houston Public Works
- Municipal Setting Designation – HMR Group Property Holdings, LLC –...
The Five Corners District, in conjunction with other area districts, hosted a SBA Workshop on Thursday Nov 8 at the HBU campus at McNair Hall, 7502 Fondren. The U.S. Small Business Administration makes “the American dream of business ownership a reality by empowering entrepreneurs and small business owners with the resources and support they need to start, grow, expand, and recover.”
The SBA helps these small businesses in 4 main areas:
- Providing free business advising and mentoring, plus low cost workshops through SBA resource partners SCORE, Small Business Development Centers, and...
- Teacher Development Specialists who provide instructional support and coaching throughout the internship
- Skill-based and data-driven professional learning aligned with district initiatives and certification exams
- Strong campus partnerships and principal...