On Tuesday, November 21st Council Member District K, Larry Green participated in a signing of a Tri-Party Agreement, along with the Chairman of the Five Corners District Homer Clark, Chairman of TIRZ 25, Ted Andrews, and the Chairwoman of TIRZ 9, Algenita Scott-Davis. The agreement is a partnership between the three organizations to work together, and with District K, on economic development projects in the Five Corners Hiram-Clarke area. Projects could include addressing needed infrastructure such as sidewalks and streetscape enhancements, parks and greenspace improvements, and more....Read more
Download the Spring 2017 edition of our 5 Corners Newsletter.Content:
- A Word from the Chair
- Birthday Celebration - Ms. Vivian Harris
- Congratulations Allen Goodlow, Sr.
- Councilman Green lays out 2017 plans for district
- Environmental & Urban Design Committee sees a beautiful future
- Beautification projects - making every day a beautiful day in the neighborhood
- Public Safety Committee reports crime prevention efforts get results
- New public safety officials answer community's questions
- "We'd love to hear from you!" - 5 Corners District Survey
- Happy anniversary West Orem YMCA
- 5 Corners welcomes Solarcity
- 5 Corners Business...
Elevate & Promote! Welcome to the beginning of fall in the Five Corners District! Students are back in school, the weather is turning cooler, and your board of directors never stop in their efforts to improve our community. Our District enjoys the unique advantage of a great location, in proximity to the major business centers like Texas Medical Center, Downtown Houston, and transportation sites and corridors such as Hobby Airport and Beltway 8. Having those connections serves the District well with new economic development opportunities as we continue to brand the area with...Read more