118Do you see city signs on the road and elsewhere that no longer apply or are not necessary anymore? Call 3-1-1 or go to www.houston311.org to report these signs so we can take a look and determine if it’s time for them to be removed or replaced with something more up-to-date and less confusing. Examples include street name signs or “No Parking without Permit” signs in places where permits are no longer needed.

In addition, the current campaign season is underway and illegal campaign signs need to be reported. Report violators by calling 3-1-1 or the web address. For questions on the proper placement of signs, call the Sign Administration Division at 832.394.8890.