Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, December 11 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry Green, Chair
- Municipal Setting Designation — Texas Bastrop Street, LLC., (505 Bastrop St. and 2311 Texas Ave.)
- Mark Wooten, Program Coordinator, Planning & Development Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- SWAT Projects Update
- Stephen Costello, Chief Resilience Officer, Mayor’s Office
- Rod Pinheiro, Assistant Director, Transportation & Drainage Operations Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Northeast Water Purification Plant Expansion Update
- Carol Haddock, Acting Director, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Ravi Kaleyatodi, Project Director, PWE Houston Water Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Public Comments
Please contact Donald Perkins at 832.393.3016 if you have any comments to questions.