Our Impact – Tip Line
During the month of March, the Crime Stoppers of Houston Tip Line:
- Solved 30 cases
- Resulted in the arrest of 20 suspects
- Received 609 anonymous tips
- Paid 20 anonymous tipsters a total of $20,550 in cash rewards
It is anonymous tips from YOU (the public) which led to the arrests of THREE fugitives previously featured by Crime Stoppers of Houston.
1. Clifford Milton was on the Texas DPS Top 10 Most Wanted and Harris County Sheriff’s Office Most Wanted. He is charged with Compelling Prostitution, two Child Trafficking charges and Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity. He was arrested in Texas City and transferred to the Harris County Jail. His bail has been set at $100,000.
2. Reginald Huey was wanted for Burglary of a Habitation. The tip on him provided his location. Huey was wanted for a Motion to Revoke Probation for Possession of a Controlled Substance and a November 2018 Burglary of a Habitation and Assault (Impeding Breath). At the time of his arrest, Huey was in possession of $83 in Ecstasy and Methamphetamine earning him another Possession of a Controlled Substance charge.
3. Julie Ann Brown was a fugitive, wanted for Felon in Possession of a Weapon. The tipster called the Tip Line providing her exact location. Brown was wanted on a Motion to Revoke Probation for Felon in Possession of a Weapon. When she was arrested she was found in possession of almost $500 in Heroin, Crack Cocaine, and Marijuana which resulted in an additional charge of Possession of a Controlled Substance.
For more information on how it works, visit https://crime-stoppers.org/our-programs/tip-line-program.
Child Abuse Prevention Tips
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month and our outreach efforts continue. Please take a moment to read this safety tips and share with others: