Attached is the Joint Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) & Ethics, Elections, and Council Governance Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, February 13 at 9:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry V. Green, Chair Council Member Dwight A. Boykins, Chair
- Houston Bike Plan Update
- Pat Walsh, Director, Planning & Development Dept.
- Amar Mohite, Division Manager, Transportation Division, Planning &
- Northeast Purification Water Plant Update
- Jeff Benjamin, Project Director, Public Utilities Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- 2015 Flood Mitigation Assistance Grant Program
- Mark Loethen, Deputy Director, Planning & Development Services Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- CIP Meeting Overview for ReBuild Houston Projects
- Dale Rudick, Director, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Discussion and Consideration of Nominees for Positions #11 and #13 of the Houston Archaeological and Historical Commission
- Discussion and Consideration of Nominees for Position #22 of the Houston Center for Literacy (Formerly Houston Read Commission)
- Discussion and Consideration of Nominees for Position #11 of the Houston Municipal Pension System
- Public Comments
Please contact Donald Perkins at 832.393.3016 if you have any comments to questions.