In an effort to better serve our customers, in the next few months, the City of Houston will be launching a new bill and web design. These new designs are more user-friendly and informative for you.
Some of the bill features include:
- An Easy to read, Two-column format: With Meter Readings/Payment Arrangements on the left and Bill History/Meter Consumption on the right, the new bill statement will have all your information right at your fingertips.
- An overview of your Summary of Charges: Easy to read chart that will provide information on your meter(s), including any information regarding payments received, adjustments on the account, and any current charges.
- Personalized Consumption Graph(s): Will show your water consumption over the past 11 months, easily allowing you to analyze your past usage trends. In the future, the new website will have more user-friendly features and services accessible from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- New Account Login: Redesign offers an easier option for setting up and accessing an account with fewer clicks.
- 24/7 Online Access to Statements: View your account summary and statements at any time.
- Personalized Account Alerts: Where available, in order to prevent high usage, you can effectively manage your monthly water usage and bill through the Consumption Awareness Program (C.A.P.). Take full advantage of the new website by creating an online profile that will enable you to set up customized account alerts, register for automatic payments, and much, much more! Look for the changes coming soon and register now at http://www.HoustonWater.org