Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, November 13 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).Read more
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry Green, Chair
- Municipal Setting Designation – Summer Street Retail, LP (1705 Oliver St.)
- Mark Wooten, Program Coordinator, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Maintenance Contract Renewal
- Tom Sorely, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Managed Infrastructure Services Contracts
- Sahara Lee, Deputy Director, Enterprise Infrastructure Services Division, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
HOUSTON — Sister Cities Houston President Harry Gee stated, “As the world becomes smaller, and connections online become more frequent than face-to-face interactions, multicultural understanding at the community level is more important than ever.” On Saturday, Nov. 18 at 6 p.m., Sister Cities of Houston presents its 2017 Annual Fall Concert “Sister Cities – Our Bridges to the World” at MATCH. The Fall Concert is an annual international variety show that features local and international performers from Houston and its 18 Sister Cities.