About: Chris Labod
Recent Posts by Chris Labod
Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, December 11 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).Read more
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry Green, Chair
- Municipal Setting Designation -- Texas Bastrop Street, LLC., (505 Bastrop St. and 2311 Texas Ave.)
- Mark Wooten, Program Coordinator, Planning & Development Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- SWAT Projects Update
- Stephen Costello, Chief Resilience Officer, Mayor’s Office
- Rod Pinheiro, Assistant Director, Transportation & Drainage Operations Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Northeast Water Purification Plant...
On Tuesday, November 21st Council Member District K, Larry Green participated in a signing of a Tri-Party Agreement, along with the Chairman of the Five Corners District Homer Clark, Chairman of TIRZ 25, Ted Andrews, and the Chairwoman of TIRZ 9, Algenita Scott-Davis. The agreement is a partnership between the three organizations to work together, and with District K, on economic development projects in the Five Corners Hiram-Clarke area. Projects could include addressing needed infrastructure such as sidewalks and streetscape enhancements, parks and greenspace improvements, and more....Read more
Recent Comments by Chris Labod
No comments by Chris Labod yet.