Below is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Thursday January 15, 2015 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry V. Green, Chair
- Municipal Setting Designation — Mortgage Recovery Fund 3939, Ltd. (3939 Montrose Blvd.)
• Jennifer Clancey, Program Manager, Planning and Development Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Houston Permitting Center: Ordinance Streamlining and Continuous Improvement
• Mark McAvoy, Executive Director, Houston Permitting Center, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Joint Referral and Appraisal Ordinance Streamlining
• Dave Feldman, City Attorney
• Mark Loethen, P.E., Deputy Director, Planning and Development Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Second Supplemental Agreement with water Authorities for the Northeast Water Purification Plant
• Jun Chang, P.E., Deputy Director, Public Utilities Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Houston Complete Streets and Context Sensitive Design Update
• Patrick Walsh, P.E., Director, Planning & Development Dept.
• Dale Rudick, P.E., Director, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Public Comments
Please contact Donald Perkins at 832.393.3016 if you have any comments to questions.