Below is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Thursday February 10, 2015 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry V. Green, Chair
- Municipal Setting Designation — Dixie Electro Plating Company (3001 Engelke St.)
• Jennifer Clancey, Program Manager, Planning and Development Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Draft 2016-2025 “5+5 Year Plan” for Streets and Drainage
• Dale Rudick, Director, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Update on Cellular and Wireless Mobility Devices and Services Request for Proposal
• Charles Thompson, Chief Information Officer, Houston Information Technology Services
• Donna Edmundson, City Attorney
• Kelly Dowe, Chief Business Officer/Chief Financial Officer
- Public Comments
Please contact Donald Perkins at 832.393.3016 if you have any comments to questions.