The City of Houston Parks and Recreation Department announces its 2015Summer Enrichment Program. The program is a summer day-camp-style enrichment camp that offers a wide range of recreational activities including arts and crafts, sports games, field trips, entertainment, special events, and water fun. The 10-week program is offered from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday from June 1 through August 7. The cost for the program is $30 a week per child or $300 for the entire summer session. The ages to participate in the program is 6 – 13.
The Summer Enrichment Program is offered at community centers across the city. The facilities within District K participating in the program are:
- Linkwood Park Community Center – 3699 Norris St., 77025
- Windsor Village Community Center – 1441 Croquet St., 77085
- Townwood Park Community Center – 3403 Simsbrook Dr., 77045
- Marian Park Community Center – 11000 South Gessner Rd., 77071
- Platou Community Center – 11655 Chimney Rock Rd., 77035
For more information call 832.395.7270. For fee schedules, go to www.houstoncityfees.org.