The “Bridging The Divide Meeting“ is scheduled for Friday, April 28 at 9:30 A.M. at 3810 West Fuqua Rd. Please RSVP to Vivian Harris at 832.393.4203 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring ideas, recommendations and solutions to any concerns you may have....Read more
Annual Music Fest is in full swing at the Willow Waterhole at 11 AM - 10 PM on Saturday and 10 AM - 8 PM on Sunday. We have a line up of 16 professional bands and 35 artists…hope to see you there. ...Read more
Mayor Turner Kicks off Complete Communities InitiativeCity/Private Partnerships aim to Transform Forgotten Neighborhoods WHAT: Mayor Sylvester Turner will announce the first round of neighborhoods selected for his Complete Communities Initiative. Complete Communities aims to transform neighborhoods that have been overlooked for the amenities enjoyed by other Houston neighborhoods. The city will work with stakeholders in the selected communities and partners across Houston to create more complete neighborhoods with access to quality affordable housing, jobs, well-maintained parks and greenspace, improved streets and sidewalks, grocery stores and other retail, good schools and transit options. WHEN: 10:15 a.m., April...
Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, April 17 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).Read more
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry V. Green, Chair
- Storm Water Action Team (SWAT) Program Update
- Stephen Costello, Chief Resilience Officer, Mayor’s Office
- Rod Pinheiro, Assistant Director, Street & Drainage Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Houston Permitting Center – Avolve ProjectDox Electronic Plan Review / Five Year Support and Services Contract Update
- Mark McAvoy, Executive Director, Houston Permitting Center, Public Works & Engineering...
PurposeTxDOT proposes to widen and extend Airport Boulevard from Hiram Clarke Road to FM 521 in southwest Houston, Harris County, Texas. The proposed project would include the construction of additional travel lanes, bicycle lanes, pedestrian sidewalks and a raised median with dedicated left-turn lanes at selected intersections. The first part of the meeting will be an open house format so citizens may come and go at their convenience, followed by a formal presentation and comment period.
DescriptionThe proposed improvements include:
- Connect two separate existing roadway segments of Airport Boulevard between Hiram Clarke Road and FM...
Help celebrate the 30th anniversary of Keep Houston Beautiful Day on April 8th by participating in a local clean-up activity. Please help KHB beautify Houston year-round with a small donation for annual clean-up support. Text "KHB" to 52000 for a one-time gift of $10. ...Read more