FREE IMMUNIZATIONS!The Houston Fire Department and The Care Van Program have teamed up once again to provide FREE childhood immunizations just in time for school. The "Immunization Extravaganza" will offer FREE vaccinations for children ages 4 through 8 who are UNINSURED or MEDICAID dependent. Sorry, but no children with insurance including CHIP insurance will be serviced. Parents or guardians must accompany their children and provide their current immunization records.
"Immunization Extravaganza"Thursday August 18, 2016 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. HFD Val Jahnke Training Facility 8030 Braniff, Houston, Texas 77061 Click here for more information...
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry V. Green, Chair
- Citywide Vehicle-for-Hire Dispatch App & Proposed Amendments to Ch. 46
- Tina Paez, Director, Administration & Regulatory Affairs Dept.
- Alex Heim, Staff Analyst, Administration & Regulatory Affairs Dept.
- Microsoft Enterprise Agreements Update
- Lisa Kent, Interim Chief Information Officer, Houston Information Technology Services
- Multi-Function Printer Replacement Update
- Lisa Kent, Interim Chief Information Officer, Houston Information...