Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, December 14 at 2:00 p.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor). Note, this is the last TTI Committee meeting for the 2015 calendar year.Read more
Please note that the meeting time is 2:00 p.m.
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry V. Green, Chair
- Municipal Setting Designation - Isabella Enterprises Liquidating Trust (2538A/2530 Briar Ridge)
- Jennifer Clancey, Program Manager, Planning and Development Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Municipal Setting Designation -- Sunrise Montrose Apartments, LLC (1307, 1315, 1317, 1401 Marconi)
- Jennifer Clancey,...
Irv White attended his first service at Windsor Village United Methodist Church in 1993. He had recently moved to Houston to become a local television news reporter, and was casting around for a church to join. “A lot of people were talking about Windsor, that there was this dynamic preacher over there—a mover and shaker,” White remembered. “Everyone said that they were doing things, they were making a difference.” The Sunday morning service he attended was packed from wall to wall with worshipers— “busting at the seams,” he said. What he experienced more than justified what...Read more
The Houston Police Department wants to remind citizens to protect their identities and financial information this holiday season. The upcoming holiday season is a time of year when people are busy, tend to be distracted and are making more purchases than normal. The department offers the following tips to prevent identity theft:Read more
- Do not carry your social security card
- Be aware of what personal information you put on social media
- Make strong passwords that don't include personal information
- Regularly change your password every couple of months
- Click with caution. Before you buy from a website you are not familiar with, check to see if it is...
Below is the Joint Special-Called Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) and Public Safety and Homeland Security (PSHS) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Thursday, November 19 at 11:15 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor). Note, this special-called Committee meeting will follow the conclusion of the Public Safety and Homeland Security (PSHS) Council Committee meeting. Please contact Donald Perkins at 832.393.3016 if you have any comments to questions. Download Agenda...Read more