Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, April 17 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry V. Green, Chair
- Storm Water Action Team (SWAT) Program Update
- Stephen Costello, Chief Resilience Officer, Mayor’s Office
- Rod Pinheiro, Assistant Director, Street & Drainage Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Houston Permitting Center – Avolve ProjectDox Electronic Plan Review / Five Year Support and Services Contract Update
- Mark McAvoy, Executive Director, Houston Permitting Center, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Public Comments
Please contact Donald Perkins at 832.393.3016 if you have any comments to questions.
NOTE: the May TTI Committee meeting date has changed to Monday, May 8(NOT May 22). Please note this revised date change for May.