Join the Houston NSBWA Coordinator for a brief WEBINAR on how to submit this year's award winning nomination for local and national categories. Monday and Thursday at 10 am until January 4th (except Dec 25th and 28th). The SBA is now accepting the following nominations for the 2018 Small Business Week Awards. The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, 2:00 p.m. CST January 9, 2018. National Award Categories: • Small Business Person of the Year (submitted through Houston District Office) • Small Business Exporter of the Year (submitted through Houston District Office) • 8(a) Graduate of the Year...Read more
Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, November 13 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).Read more
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry Green, Chair
- Municipal Setting Designation – Summer Street Retail, LP (1705 Oliver St.)
- Mark Wooten, Program Coordinator, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Maintenance Contract Renewal
- Tom Sorely, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Managed Infrastructure Services Contracts
- Sahara Lee, Deputy Director, Enterprise Infrastructure Services Division, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
The Solid Waste Department will resume its curbside recycling collection schedule starting Monday, November 13, 2017. The resumption of service is as follows:Read more