The Solid Waste Department will resume its regularly scheduled tree waste and junk waste collections effective March 1, 2018. Thursday, March 1, 2018: Regular Tree Waste Schedule starts Monday, April 2, 2018: Regular Junk Waste Schedule starts Remember odd months are Tree Waste and even months are Junk Waste. Tree Waste months: January, March, May, July, September, and November. Junk Waste months: February, April, June, August, October and December. The Solid Waste Department will temporarily suspend city crews collecting Hurricane Harvey storm debris effective February 28, 2018. Contracted storm debris crews will remain in place until further notice. Harvey Storm Debris is still being collected,...Read more
The Administration expects to place this item on council agenda at the Feb. 28 Council Session. By directive of CM Green, here is a link to revisions of Ch. 19 regarding the City’s proposed ordinance to building codes related to flooding: HoustonRecovers.org/houston19. Also, attached is the DRAFT redlined version of the proposed revisions. Download Draft (PDF)...Read more
Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, February 12 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).Read more
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry Green, Chair
- Houston-Galveston Area Council’s Regional Demographic Forecast
- Dr. Pramod Sambidi, Demographer, Houston Houston-Galveston Area Council
- Automated Meter Reading (AMR) Migration Strategy
- Sherri Winslow, Deputy Director, Customer Account Services, Houston Public Works Dept.
- Houston Information Technology Services Updates
- Lisa Kent, Chief Information Officer, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Public Comments