Veterans, Let Us Help You Grow! This free event will introduce you to important contacts across Houston that can help you plan or grow your business, find financing alternatives, learn how to get federal contracts, and provide an opportunity for networking with other veteran business owners. Speakers/Panelists will include representatives from: U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC), Small Business Development Center (SBDC), SCORE, Women’s Business Center (WBC), Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), The City of Houston, Office of Veterans Affairs’, Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), Women Veterans Business Center (WVBC),...Read more
Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, October 16 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).Read more
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry Green, Chair
- Municipal Setting Designation -- GMY LTD., (6502 Rusk St.)
- Jennifer Clancey, Program Manager, Planning & Development Services Division, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Enterprise Electronic Signature Update
- Lisa Kent, Chief Information Officer, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Gulf Coast Community Protection and Recovery District (GCCPRD), Storm Surge Suppression Study
- Robert Eckels, Gulf Coast Community Protection and...