The Flood Control District and FEMA are sharing revised preliminary floodplain maps in the Sims Bayou Watershed in order to help officials and residents identify their flood risks and use that information to make decisions about buying flood insurance and any future development. These Flood Insurance Rate Maps include the map revisions that became effective in May 2016. To share this information, a public Open House is scheduled for interested citizens to obtain more information about the proposed changes. Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. Houston Community College – Central South Campus 1990 Airport...Read more
Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, May 8 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry V. Green, Chair
- INFOR Update
- Lisa Kent, Chief Information Officer, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Reenie Askew, Deputy Chief Information Officer – Enterprise Applications, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Northeast Water Plant Purification Project Update
- Jeff Benjamin, Senior Assistant Director, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Public Comments
Hurricane season is around the corner, so be prepared by visiting www.weater.gov/wrn/hurricane-preparedness. Also, register to attend the FREE Extreme Weather Ready Expo on Saturday, June 3, 2017 at the George R. Brown Convention Center. Here is the link to register for the event http://www.hurricaneworkshop.com/...Read more
The “Bridging The Divide Meeting“ is scheduled for Friday, April 28 at 9:30 A.M. at 3810 West Fuqua Rd. Please RSVP to Vivian Harris at 832.393.4203 or via email at email@example.com. Please bring ideas, recommendations and solutions to any concerns you may have....Read more