The South Post Oak Recycling Center (SPROC) has been a fixture in the community for over 23 years. They offer a unique opportunity to turn trash into treasure with the help of their metal recycling facilities. “We’ve been a trusted partner and active in the community.” said Brandi Harleaux, Chief Operations Officer for SPROC. SPROC caters to many different types of clients looking to sell their metal. Whether you are a resident or a business owner in the Five Corners District , SPROC should be able to help you with your excess metal. “As metal recyclers...Read more
Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, November 13 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).Read more
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry Green, Chair
- Municipal Setting Designation – Summer Street Retail, LP (1705 Oliver St.)
- Mark Wooten, Program Coordinator, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Maintenance Contract Renewal
- Tom Sorely, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Managed Infrastructure Services Contracts
- Sahara Lee, Deputy Director, Enterprise Infrastructure Services Division, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.