Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, May 8 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry V. Green, Chair
- INFOR Update
- Lisa Kent, Chief Information Officer, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Reenie Askew, Deputy Chief Information Officer – Enterprise Applications, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Northeast Water Plant Purification Project Update
- Jeff Benjamin, Senior Assistant Director, Public Works & Engineering Dept.
- Public Comments
Hurricane season is around the corner, so be prepared by visiting www.weater.gov/wrn/hurricane-preparedness. Also, register to attend the FREE Extreme Weather Ready Expo on Saturday, June 3, 2017 at the George R. Brown Convention Center. Here is the link to register for the event http://www.hurricaneworkshop.com/...Read more